CLICK HERE TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE DRIVERS CLUB AT NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK
FEATURED MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- 35+ Exclusive members-only driving days
- Season pass to major racing events (some exclusions apply)
- VIP parking in NJMP paddocks
- Invitation to all Drivers Club Events; dinner parties, pool events, clay shoots, kart races, seminars, auto demos, etc.
- Professional instruction at all member driving days
- Complimentary chef-prepared breakfast & luncheon on all member driving days
- Complimentary use of pool and tennis courts
- Discounted Arrive & Drive Go Karting Sessions at NJMP
- Trackside VIP Suite accommodations at $70 per night.
- Discounted meals at The Finish Line Pub.
- Member guest driving on all member days
- Use of event garages on member days
- VIP Photo ID for Park access
- Year-round trailer/motorhome storage at no charge
- For additional Drivers Club benefits click here
DRIVERS CLUB AT NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Family Memberships can be obtained for a primary member and family members up to 25 years of age living at home.
- Joint Memberships include two individuals with no business affiliation and full family membership benefits for both joining members.
- A Transitional Membership gives prospective long-term members the ability to “test drive” the club for a year before opting for a traditional membership option.
- The Senior Membership is available for first-time prospective members aged 60-and-over.
- The Junior Membership is available for those 15-25 years of age joining the Drivers Club as first-time members.
- The Corporate Membership includes five (5) named driving members with full family membership benefits, plus numerous additional benefits for the corporation including race tickets for guests and hospitality tent.
Click here for more information on 2018 Drivers Club membership options
DRIVERS CLUB DOCUMENTS
As you read our track specs, your pulse will undoubtedly quicken. Just imagine what will happen when you actually take to the track. Motorsport enthusiasts can look forward to experiencing two world-class road courses. Stretching nearly two miles each, Thunderbolt (2.25 mi) and Lightning (1.9 mi) Raceway provide safe and exciting opportunities for all types of vehicles. Each course will provide an unmatched driving experience. Whether your passion is for open wheel, sports sedans, historic or collector cars, the tracks at NJMP will offer the ultimate test of your skills.
The southern road circuit at New Jersey Motorsports Park is our signature Thunderbolt Raceway featuring 2.25 miles of asphalt, 12 challenging turns, a one half mile straightway and approximately 40 acres of full service paddock space. Amenities on this circuit include concession buildings, event garages, twenty (20) VIP Suites, banquet rooms, and a three (3) story timing tower with media center.
Click here for a detailed Thunderbolt track map.
The 1.9-mile northern circuit is known as Lightning Raceway. This 10 corner circuit is fast and challenging featuring some of the most interesting and dramatic corners and elevation changes in the park. The 20-acre paddock area has a 4-acre skid pad and autocross area, as well as concession areas, timing towers and school and drivers meeting room facilities.
Click here for a detailed Lightning track map.
Click here for 2018 Technical Inspection Form
HONORARY MEMBERS OF THE DRIVERS CLUB AT NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK
- Martin Truex Jr., NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Ron Capps, NHRA
- Ryan Truex, NASCAR Sprint Cup/Xfinity Series
- David Donohue, Grand-Am Rolex Sportscar Series
- Tom Hessert, ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards
Contact: Donald Fauerbach | (856) 327-7201 | email@example.com
NJ Motor Vehicle Racetrack Chapter 62 Regulations