Schools Available with The Riders Club
For more information or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction School with Track Day: Mandatory for first time track riders
- Offered at all events – included with your track fee
- Proper techniques to start riding on the track
- Transitional information from street to track
- Awareness of our reference points and the utilization of reference points on your own.
- How to stay focused relaxed, and introduction to counter steering awareness
- Body position – displayed and explained
- Will help your street riding and most likely have you not riding on the street anymore. Track Cost Insurance, Safe Vs. Danger, Fines Vs. No fines
- Equipment rental is provided at no charge to first timers, however you will need to bring your own helmet, gloves over wrist, and a work boot type or riding boot that provides ankle protection.