Riders Club Schools
Intro School - $200
- Mandatory for first-time riders
- Offered at all track days, except CCS practice and includes black top fees
- Instruction includes:
- Proper techniques and transitional information necessary to begin riding on a track
- Awareness of our reference points and the utilization of reference points on your own
- How to stay focused relaxed, and introduction to counter steering awareness
- Body position – displayed and explained
- Track vs street riding: track cost insurance, safe vs. danger, fines Vs. no fines
- Equipment can be rented by Trackside Parts Club, however you will need to bring your own helmet, gloves over wrist, and a work boot type or riding boot that provides ankle protection. If equipment is needed, contact Justin@TracksideParteClub.com for pricing and information.
Riders Club Advanced Workshop with Expert Racer - $100 per hour, 3 hour min.
- One-on-one coaching
- Reserve one of our coaches for private personal training by the hour (3 hour minimum)
- We highly recommend pre-registering to ensure your coach is available
CCS Race License Certification School - $175
CCS Racing at New Jersey Motorsports Park is a stepping stone many take after trying out motorcycle trackdays and honing their skills with the best coaches and instructors in the industry here at The Riders Club.
- Our complete course will cover CCS rules and regulations, procedures, flags, and safety, along with riding and racing strategy.
- Students who show proper understanding of the course by passing both the written and track portion of the testing sessions will be presented with certification to purchase a CCS license
- Motorcycle preparation, basic suspension and geometry theory, along with overall racing mentality, will be available by Markbilt Racebikes at our events to get you ready for your first race day
- From our experience, we have found that students of our coaching staff have been at the top of the race results. We are confident that you will not only receive your license and gain helpful knowledge about competing, but will receive helpful support on race day as well.
Please contact The Riders Club Director for more information regarding any of our schools at email@example.com or (856) 327-7248.