Enjoy FREE Pickleball Open Play
Pickleball Open Play Hours
- Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Learn the Basics
- Both teams must get a bounce of the ball before attempting a volley. The ball must bounce at least once on either side before any player can attempt to hit a shot in the air (a volley).
- There is no volleying in the kitchen. The "non-volley zone," or kitchen, is designated by the 7-foot zone on each side.
- Each point is continued until there is a fault. Play continues after the serve is made until a "fault" is made. A fault ends a point.
- You must serve underhand with your arm moving in an upward arc.
- You only score in pickleball when it is your serve, and you keep serving until you lose a point. You switch sides with your partner and serve to the opposite opponent after winning each point on your serve.