Frequently Axed Questions
Basic Choppers Information
- Choppers Hatchet House Outdoors is location at 47 Warbird Drive, Millville NJ 08332
- We can be reached for questions or booking at 856-327-8000.
- There is ample parking on site.
- Hours of operations:
- Open 7 days a week by reservation only.
- You MUST book your event in advance to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- You MUST wear closed toe shoes.
- You MUST be 14 years of age or older to participate in axe throwing.
- All participants are required to have a photo ID at check in.
- All participants are required to follow all rules and listen to instruction from one of our trained coaches.
- Outside food and drinks ARE NOT permitted.
- There is the Finish Line Pub and catering on site.
- YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!
How an Event Works
- You book your event with a member of our team.
- Your full group should arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled event time.
- Your group will check in at the front desk to tie up lose ends if applicable and complete waiver forms.
- Your group will be led to the lounge where you can play yard games, watch TV, order food from the Finish Line Pub, or take pictures while you wait for our staff to get your arena ready.
- Your assigned coach will retrieve you from the lounge and bring you to your arena for initial safety and game play instructions.
- Each member of the group will be coached while they take some practice throws.
- Your event will last 2 hours from the scheduled start time.