Become A Member
Imagine a place without speed limits – a place to drive your car the way it was meant to be driven
The Drivers Club at New Jersey Motorsports Park provides just that. The Drivers Club is an exclusive member association for those looking to drive their sports, classic, or high-performance car in a safe and controlled environment. The Drivers Club gives you the ability to enjoy your vehicle, enhance your driving abilities, and network with like-minded enthusiasts. The Drivers Club caters to a variety of driving interests, lifestyles, and vehicles – and can now be obtained through several membership options. No experience is necessary – we help you achieve your goals wherever you are in your motorsports lifestyle.
Why have Members joined the Drivers Club at NJMP?
- 2 World Class Road Courses
- Top Karting Track in the Northeast
- 40+ Events at NJMP with Low Track Density
- Reciprocal Membership Privileges
- Palm Beach International Raceway
- Virginia International Raceway
- Atlanta Motorsports Park
- Professional Instructor Assistance on Member Days
- Preferred Member Pricing for Track Rentals
- Private Garage Storage
- Facility-wide Discounts including Schools, Garage Rentals, Forty 7 Motorsports, and More
- Motorcycle Membership through the Riders Club
Standard Memberships can be obtained for a primary member and family members up to 25 years of age living at home.
Joint Memberships include two individuals with no business affiliation and full family membership benefits for both joining members.
A Transitional Membership gives prospective long-term members the ability to “test drive” the club for a year before opting for a traditional membership option.
The Senior Membership is available for first-time prospective members aged 65 and over.
The Young Professional Membership is available for those under 40 years of age.
The Junior Membership is available for those under 30 years of age joining the Drivers Club as first-time members. Drivers of at least 15 years of age with an SCCA competition or comparable racing license are eligible to drive under a family membership.
Drivers Club Documents
- 2021 Schedule
- Drivers Club Tech Inspection Form
- Drivers Club Application
- Drivers Club By-Laws
- Drivers Club Benefits
- NJ Motor Vehicle Racetrack Chapter 62 Regulations
Honorary Members of the Drivers Club at New Jersey Motorsports Park:
- Martin Truex Jr., NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Ron Capps, NHRA
- Ryan Truex, NASCAR Sprint Cup/Xfinity Series
- David Donohue, Grand-Am Rolex Sportscar Series
- Tom Hessert, ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards
Serena and Amber of 2 Girls Racing (+ Cacao and Gizmo) take us through their Exotic Car Garage at New Jersey Motorsports Park. They tell us about their cars, current projects, their favorite customizations in their garage and most importantly - show us the insane space they've created. Serena and Amber are also members of the Drivers Club, and tell us why the Club and their Exotic Car Garage compliment each other perfectly.