New Jersey Motorsports Park is proud to give back to our local communities through our Ambassador Program.
The purpose of NJMP’s Group Volunteer Program is to provide an opportunity for groups to volunteer in different areas of the park and in return NJMP will make a charitable donation or financial contribution to the fundraising effort and/or group to help serve as community ambassadors.
Types of volunteer work include but are not limited to:
- Vending (ex: selling water/snacks)
- Information Booth
- Crowd Control
- Facility Cleaning
Opportunity for church organizations, civic organizations, not-for-profit, school PTO’s, sports teams and other groups looking to raise money.
- Ideal for groups that can staff at least 8 positions per support event
- Ability to volunteer for 4 to 8 hour shifts each support event
NJMP will make an agreed upon charitable donation to the group/organization’s choice (depending on role) for each support event worked by the group/organization for the fundraising effort.
Payment can include but is not limited to:
- Compensation based upon revenue of units sold
- Flat fee
- Corporate experience/team building at NJMP
- NJMP will provide event tickets, t-shirts, a free lunch and beverages to event volunteers.
Events to Volunteer for
- Pre-Season Property Clean up
- AHRMA Vintage Motorcycle Festival: May 25 – 26
- Monster Truck & Thrill Shows: May 25
- Millville’s 4th of July Fireworks & Food Truck Festival: July 6
- Post-Season Property Clean up