New Jersey Motorsports Park is proud to give back to our local communities.
NJMP strives to be an active member of the community with different projects and support of non-profit groups. We do receive requests daily. It is not possible for NJMP to support every group or event. Due to the volume of requests received, the Community Affairs Department will adhere to all of the following guidelines when reviewing the Donation Request Form to New Jersey Motorsports Park:
- The original request must be submitted to the NJMP offices on your organizations letterhead, along with a completed Donation Request Form no later than 90 days prior to the event.
- The donation must be going to a non-profit organization or charity and have a registered Federal Tax Identification Number.
- The event must be attended by at least 100 people.
- New Jersey Motorsports Park must receive promotion in any advertising done for the event and copies of the ad should be sent to the Community Affairs Department at NJMP.
- There is a maximum of two items donated per request.
All requests are reviewed by the Community Affairs Department. NJMP understands the importance of each and every donation request. Please understand that while we strive to help each organization, we cannot honor all the requests that we receive. We work very hard to review each request individually and are happy to be able to support a variety of regional organizations.
All requests should to be mailed to New Jersey Motorsports Park at the following address. Requests will not be accepted over the phone, email or by fax. If you do have questions please call (856) 327-7201.
New Jersey Motorsports Park
47 Warbird Drive
Download Donation Request Form